European Union Responsibility
THE CONTENT OF THIS PUBLICATION ONLY REPRESENTS THE OPINION OF ITS AUTHOR AND IS THE EXCLUSIVE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE SAME.
THE EUROPEAN COMMISSION DOES NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE USE THAT MAY BE MADE OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN.
In compliance with the duty of information stipulated in Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Company Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, C.R.D.O. GUIJUELO (henceforth referred to as "C.R.D.O. GUIJUELO") as the owner of the website http://www.ibehampdoguijuelo.com hereby certifies:
- Company name: C.R.D.O. GUIJUELO
- Registered Office: C/ Filiberto Villalobos, 4. 37770 Guijuelo. Salamanca
- CIF [Código de Identificación Fiscal; Company Tax ID Code]: V-37043676
- Email address: email@example.com
- "Website", the http://www.ibehampdoguijuelo.com domain that is made available to Internet Users.
- "User", individual or legal entity that uses or browses the Website.
- "Content" refers to the pages that make up the entire http://www.ibehampdoguijuelo.com domain, which are those that make up the information and services that C.R.D.O. GUIJUELO makes available to Internet Users. These pages contain messages, texts, photographs, graphics, icons, logos, technology, links, structures, drawings, sound and/or image files, recordings, software, features, graphic design and source codes and, in general, any class of material contained in the Website.
- "Hyperlink", a technique by which a User can browse through different pages on the Website, or over the Internet, with a simple click on the text, icon, button or call-sign that contains the link.
- "Cookies", are the technical means for "traceability" and monitoring of browsing on websites. They are small text files that are stored on the User's computer. This method has implications for privacy, and therefore C.R.D.O. GUIJUELO will advise in a timely and reliable way, on their use at the time that they are inserted via the Website.
The access and/or use of this website at http://www.ibehampdoguijuelo.com implies the condition of USER, who, through the said access and/or use, agrees to full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in the Legal Notice.
If the User does not comply with the clauses and conditions of use of this Legal Notice, s/he will refrain from using the Website.
Use of the website
http://www.ibehampdoguijuelo.com provides access to articles, information and data (hereafter "THE CONTENTS") owned by C.R.D.O. GUIJUELO. The USER accepts responsibility for their use of the website.
Some pages of the website (http://www.ibehampdoguijuelo.com) may allow involvement through making comments, in which case any user may send texts through the form provided for that purpose. On sending these texts, by clicking on the corresponding link, the USER agrees to, and accepts, making appropriate use of the content that http://www.ibehampdoguijuelo.com offers through its website, and to refrain using them for:
- Engaging in illicit or illegal activities or those contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminating content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal character, which justifies terrorism or is detrimental to human rights.
- Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of http://www.ibehampdoguijuelo.com, its suppliers or third parties; by introducing or disseminating computer viruses through the network or via any other physical or logical systems that are liable to cause the previously mentioned damage.
- Attempting to access and, as the case may be, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- In short, to respect the legislation, ethics and generally accepted good practice, public order and the present General Conditions of access and use in force.
To this end, THE USER undertakes and commits to AVOID using any of the Contents for unlawful purposes or effects (as prohibited in the Legal Notice or by the legislation in force), or which are harmful in any way to the rights and interests of third parties, or that may harm, disable, overload, deteriorate or impede the normal use of the Content, computer devices or documents, files and all kinds of content stored in any computer equipment owned or hired by C.R.D.O. GUIJUELO, other Users or any Internet user (hardware and software).
THE USER undertakes and commits to avoid transmitting, disseminating or making available to third parties any kind of material contained in the Site, such as information, text, data, contents, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software, logos, trademarks, icons, technology, photographs, software, links, graphic design and source codes, or any other material to which they may have access in their capacity as User of the Website, with this list being inclusive but not exhaustive.
Also, in accordance with all of the above, the USER is not allowed to:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise communicate publicly, transform or modify the Content, unless they have the written and explicit authorisation of C.R.D.O. GUIJUELO, who holds the corresponding rights, or the action is legally permitted.
- Suppress, manipulate or otherwise alter the "copyright" and other identifying data of C.R.D.O. GUIJUELO or its owners, of the digital fingerprint and/or identifiers, or any other technical means established for its recognition.
- The User shall refrain from obtaining, and even attempting to obtain, the Contents using means or procedures other than those that, as the case may be, have been made available for this purpose, or which have been specified for this purpose in the Website pages where the contents are found or, more generally, those that are habitually used on the Internet for this purpose, provided that they do not entail a risk of damage or misuse of the Website, and/or the Contents.
In the same way, The USER acknowledges:
- That C.R.D.O. GUIJUELO will not respond in any way to the opinions expressed by the users, whose involvement is their own sole and exclusive responsibility.
- That the user’s comments do not represent the opinions of C.R.D.O. GUIJUELO, its partners or its employees.
- That C.R.D.O. GUIJUELO does not guarantee, under any circumstances, the publication of the contents sent by users. In this respect, all the comments received will be automatically reviewed by an anti-spam filter and moderated, in terms of its form and content, by an administrator of the website, who will act in all circumstances to uphold the democratic freedoms of expression and information.
Also, C.R.D.O. GUIJUELO reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that are a threat to youth or childhood, order or public safety, or that, in their view, are not fit for publication.
In all cases, http://www.ibehampdoguijuelo.com will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users via the blog or other participation tools that may be created, according to the provisions of the regulations.
C.R.D.O. GUIJUELO is aware of the importance of data protection, as well as the privacy of THE USER, and therefore, has implemented a policy of data processing aimed at providing maximum security in the use and collection of the said data, thus ensuring compliance with the legislation in force in this matter and constituting this policy as one of the basic pillars in the areas of operation for the company.
In order to improve the performance of the website, C.R.D.O. GUIJUELO reserves the right to make modifications and updates to the information contained on the Website, the configuration and design of this facility and the legal notice, as well as to any other particular conditions, at any time and without need of prior notice. Therefore, THE USER must read the Legal Notice on each and every one of the occasions on which s/he accesses the Website.
Intellectual / Industrial Property
C.R.D.O. GUIJUELO is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights for its website, as well as of the elements contained in it (including but not limited to: images, sound, audio, video, software or text, trademarks or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, choice of materials used, computer programmes necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of C.R.D.O. GUIJUELO and its licensers, with all rights being reserved.
Any use that is not previously authorised by C.R.D.O. GUIJUELO will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The USER undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual Property and Industrial ownership of C.R.D.O. GUIJUELO. It is possible to view the elements of the website and even print, copy and store them on the hard disk of your computer or any other physical media, as long as this is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER shall refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection or security system device that may be installed on the Website of C.R.D.O. GUIJUELO.
All the brands, trade names and distinctive logos of any kind appearing on the Website are the property of C.R.D.O. GUIJUELO or, as the case may be, of third parties that have authorised their use, and it may not be construed that use of, or access to, the Portal and/or its Contents gives the User any right over the aforementioned brands, trade names and/or distinctive logos, and it may not be construed that any of the operating rights that exist, or may exist, over the said Content have been assigned to the User.
In the same way, the Contents are the intellectual property of C.R.D.O. GUIJUELO, or of third parties, as the case may be, and therefore, the Intellectual Property rights are owned by C.R.D.O. GUIJUELO or by third parties that have authorised their use, and the exclusive exercise of the operational rights for that intellectual property, in any form, correspond to the same, and in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public transmission and transformation. The reproduction, distribution and public transmission, including the simple act of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorisation of CRDO GUIJUELO is expressly prohibited.
The unauthorised use of the information contained in this website, as well as the infringement of the rights of Intellectual or Industrial Property of C.R.D.O. GUIJUELO or of third parties included in the Website that have provided content, will give rise to the responsibilities set forth under the law.
C.R.D.O. GUIJUELO is aware of the importance of data protection, as well as the privacy of THE USER, and therefore, it emphasises the need to read the "Cookies Policy" for its website.
Availability of the website
C.R.D.O. GUIJUELO does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in access to the Website and its Contents and nor that these are up-to-date, although it will commit its best efforts to avoiding, correcting or updating them, as the case may be. Therefore, C.R.D.O. GUIJUELO will not be liable for losses or damages of any kind produced to THE USER that could be caused by failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that cause the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the service of the Portal during the provision of the same or prior to that time.
C.R.D.O. GUIJUELO cannot accept, with the exceptions set out in the current legislation, any liability for losses or damages of any nature that may be due to the lack of availability, continuity or quality of the functioning of the Website and its Contents, or to non-compliance with the expectations of functionality that the users may have attributed to the Website and its Contents.
The purpose of the Hyperlinks that appear on this Website is exclusively to inform to the user about the existence of other websites that contain information on the subject. These hyperlinks do not denote any suggestion or recommendation whatsoever.
C.R.D.O. GUIJUELO is also not responsible for any security errors that may occur, nor for any damages that may be caused to the user's computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored therein, as a result of:
- The presence of a virus in the user's computer that is used to connect to the services and contents of the Website.
- A malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of it.
C.R.D.O. GUIJUELO shall not be responsible for the contents of the aforementioned linked pages, the functioning or usefulness of the Hyperlinks, nor for the results from those links, and nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements on the same, which may cause alterations to a computer system (hardware and software), or to a user’s documents or files: no responsibility can be accepted for damages to the user of any type for these reasons.
Access to the Page does not imply an obligation by C.R.D.O. GUIJUELO to monitor the existence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computing elements. In all circumstances, it is the User’s responsibility to ensure the availability of suitable tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs, and therefore, C.R.D.O. GUIJUELO cannot assume responsibility for any possible security errors that may occur during the provision of the webpage service, nor for any damages that may be caused to the computer system of the user or of third parties (hardware and software), or the files or documents stored in it, as a result of the presence of viruses in the user's computer that is used to connect to the services and contents of the Website, by a malfunction of the browser, or from the use of out-of-date versions of the same.
In view of the dynamic and changing environment of the information and services that are provided through the Website, C.R.D.O. GUIJUELO makes every effort to ensure, but does not guarantee, the complete truthfulness, accuracy, reliability, usefulness and/or timeliness of the Contents.
The information contained in the pages that make up this Portal is only of an informative, consultative, educative and advertising nature. In no circumstance does it offer or have the character of a binding or contractual commitment.
C.R.D.O. GUIJUELO shall not be responsible for the decisions that THE USER may take based on this information, as well as for possible typographical errors that the documents and graphics of the Website may contain. The information is subject to possible periodic changes to its contents, without prior notice, through enlargement, improvement, correction or updating of the Contents.
Availability of content
The provision of the Webpage service and its Contents is, in principle, of indefinite duration. However, C.R.D.O. GUIJUELO is authorised to terminate or suspend the provision of the Webpage service and/or any of the Contents at any time. Wherever reasonably possible, C.R.D.O. GUIJUELO will give prior notice as to the cancellation or suspension of the Website.
For any questions that may arise regarding the interpretation, application and enforcement of this Legal Notice, as well as any claims that may arise from its use, all intervening parties submit to the Judges and Tribunals of Madrid, expressly renouncing any other rights to which they may be entitled.
These terms are governed by Spanish law.
Copyright© C.R.D.O. GUIJUELO.
All rights on copyright are reserved according to the international laws and treaties on intellectual property. Copying, reproducing or disseminating the same, in its entirety or in part, and by any means, is strictly prohibited.